• Thread starter Thread starter Neo001
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,239

Neo001

Neo
ISP
airtel
Hi Guys, Today i have seen mini kids on dishtv active services, and tried to play that. It was nice and looks good also what i found was very interesting and informative for kids, (even for us also if you involve in you will find it intersting). But for kids its very informative and the best part is their vocal presentation and assistence and their sound effect on that. Further, when we start new game the tips coming there are really useful for kids i hope kids will definitely enjoy it and learn some thing. i appreciate this good move and this active service.

Neo thank you for the information. I was long awaiting for this feature. I bet my kids would love that.

Definitely you and your kids will enjoy it and learn alot, because i have tried it myself and frankly speaking i have also enjoyed these games very much and also the tip before start of every game was just excellent .

Let me get my hands on those games!! 😉

what about us big kids what we get? 😡 Nothing. still more useless channels/services added on dish tv.

what about us big kids what we get? 😡 Nothing. still more useless channels/services added on dish tv.

Well their are lot more things more us, but what i feel personally that it was a really a good active service for small kids and also provide useful learning for kids as well.

But how many people will use it. kids are in schooles from 10 Am to 5 PM. And we see 8 to 12 AM.😀 😀Than when Kids will use it.

But how many people will use it. kids are in schooles from 10 Am to 5 PM. And we see 8 to 12 AM.😀 😀
Than when Kids will use it.
Well i think it depends on their parents as well, whether they want to watch all their programs and wants to spend some time with kids, playing these learning based games.

Well i think it depends on their parents as well, whether they want to watch all their programs and wants to spend some time with kids, playing these learning based games.
I am sure hardly 5% people are use Game Active or other Active services.

MiniKids will not help them to make their reputation better.

hey, that really cool, i have tried my hands on those games, and also checked the stuff and learnings (gk) they provide was good.

yes that was really a good move from dishtv and i hope kids will be enjoying this as its interesting for kids. more knowledgable and informative.

Yes that's right even for the first time i have found one really good active service, and even every day i spend some time on this specially on their painting game and puzzle section. though it was very childish but interesting.