Mind Blasting Cinema & Mango Man Movie Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 25,956
Oh Ok - Well, The reviews from those folks are a humourous take on Indian movies - Just search "mbcreviews" in Youtube & you should find this among other reviews.If someone is able to find a valid link meanwhile - can post it, otherwise will do it at night.

Do watch the other reviews - They have about 8-9 now , I think.. I had posted the others also earlier in the forum.

Why (is this move reviewed)?
They dont "Review Review" the movies... They just find the most horrible Indian movies ever made & just review them for fun... Actually its more like they torture themselves with these movies for our funsake 😀... My fav review was the 1st one they did of the movie Jani Dushman... It is on my list of funniest youtube videos... I have subscribed to their channel when mhsabir 1st posted their video here a few months back(BTW thanks mhsabir )... Chk them out they have some really cool videos...

Thanks - Glad you liked it 😀 . Actually some links & posts on "Deshdrohi" took me to that review of Deshdrohi - And that was the first review I saw. Found other links by looking at the uploader's (mbcreviews) profile

I watched a few scenes of the movie after the review. Truly a masterpiece. And truly deserves a place among classics like the New Jaani Dushman and Deshdrohi.

I would have done it, if I was posting them together on the dame day 😛 ... These posts are months apart. Plus I wanted to put the latest one in a new thread, but then thought why not use existing thread I created long ago.

Oh, i see. anyway, i want to thank you for the bump. that review was f-ing hilarious! checking out other reviews.

A suggestion would be to follow chronologically as they sometimes reference the older clip/skit.