military checkpoints and forced vaccinations in USA:martial law soon

W

warthog

[OP]
[video=youtube;Qt1zFtRkxBk]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1zFtRkxBk&feature=channel_page[/video]

tell me what do you think of the video.
btw the usa posse commitatus act forbids the mil to take part in civilian role.total violation

----------

[video=youtube;eB7OwPk5Z78]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB7OwPk5Z78&feature=player_embedded[/video]

rfid bracelet for all people who have been vaccinated so to track them and those who dont take the killer cancer causing vaccine will wont be able to buy or sell.

----------

2000's was the last deacade for little bit of freedoms humans had.2010's will be hellish.

----------

verichip
UPDATE 1-VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win | Reuters
The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable
radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage
detection systems.

W

warthog

[OP]
[video=youtube;G8CNa_viKg0] dont even do this in india during protest:eek:now tell me this is not a police statethey are using sound cannons on protestors[video=youtube;gH1CqBpjDt4]

Last edited by a moderator:

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
OT: Wow, even wisdom tooth problems cant stop u from this :D

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
heh. he is awesome. i bet he cant sleep at night if he cannot find out a new conspiracy to kill us all.

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
in my face?? there are 195 countries in world and may be thousands of states and 10 thousands of cities. things keep happening.

if i keep watching such news and start assuming its in my face then i will become...umm.. i will become what?

i will become, ah!, may be another warthog :D

W

warthog

[OP]
man this thing is happening in the land of the free.get it!.they are arresting like soviet russia.no rights read just bag em and no country has ever used sound guns and microwave weapons against their own people except china.

Fiber_Optic

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 31, 2008
no country has ever used sound guns and microwave weapons against their own people.
That's because no other country has microwave weapons and sound guns :D :D

ItsMe

Its Me only.
Regulars
Sep 11, 2007
martial law soon - how soon? in a month, 6 months, a year?... or is it just a rumor like "mobile number inter operability sooooooon...."? :)

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
his deadline infact expired in last november :Done more november has already come and nothing happened, except he lost his tooth :D