• Thread starter Thread starter experience
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2,465

experience

Nuit incroyable.
ISP
SK Broadband
Budget is around 8 Lakh.I'm stuck between these two :1)Hyundai i20 sportz diesel2)Volkswagen Polo comfortline 1.2 dieselBoth are almost same in mileage and pricing in my area.Will save around 90k if I get it from chandigarh via CSD.I'm more inclined towards Polo than i20. Anyone has any experience with any of these two?

i would suggest going with the hyundai just because it is supposed to have a more refined engine. i have not driven either of the two models but i have been told that vw diesel polo is noisy and is not as good as the hyundai.

Upvote 0
sadly as many have already said that creating an account on team-bhp has become a herculean task these days.

Upvote 0
well. they prefer to have quality content over quantity which i guess has served them well. i have an old account there. still active. surprises me because most of my recent new threads have either been merged or never approved.

Upvote 0
well. they prefer to have quality content over quantity which i guess has served them well. i have an old account there. still active. surprises me because most of my recent new threads have either been merged or never approved.

utmost ridiculous...
in the name of quality, they r becoming hitler of internet..
in this era of open speech, this is total nonsense.
arent we having quality on this forum?

Upvote 0
lol. i am not sure really. 🙂 internet is not a democracy. you have to understand it. folks running their own projects have full rights to do whatever they want to do with it!

Upvote 0
hyundai has been in the market for a very very long time and they have a very good reputation in the market. volkswagen... i have heard some horror stories about their service centers. you are more than likely to get better support from your hyundai dealer. and of course. hyundai parts etc. are likely to be cheaper than volkswagen 😀 south korean vs. german. 😀

Upvote 0
Water flooded engine of Veneto or polo cost 5 lakh where as fiat engine of indica cost 1.8 lakh.These are amounts paid by people known to me recently 🙂

Upvote 0