Mid-Month FUP Reset on Beam Fiber Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter powerwatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 24,771
lol... We were looking for a new faltand first things I asked was if beam was available in the locality/apartment... my mom gave a frosty stare...

LaysyDesi, you haven't gotten FUP-ed even this month?

Got FUPed last week of Sept ... but by then i was way past the Quota.. wonder if they have identified some bug or something...

I don't even care if am FUP'ed .. Hard disk full of content and no time to see them, let alone download new movies. Also i switched to 1080i movies long back D:

They seem to have rectified the FUP bug. All my friends you never used to get FUP-ed have gotten FUP-ed last month and this month.

damn. Am back to 2mbps 3 days back. Thought i'll be back to 10mbps but apparently they updated their software. Getting 2mbps so no complaints but it feels slow once you've get used to 10mbps

I am not worried about FUP I too got FUPPEd this month, my dad got crazy with tablet and streaming stuff, the sad thing is that uploads are also FUPED I only thought that downloads got FUPEd, I am not that worried about downloads coz I upload more than I do downloads.So if you got FUPED can you check what speeds are you getting for your uploads.

net was down. some 10~15 days back. Called them and it was back up in 10 mins. but since then,pings have been crappy.
This is my post FUP speed. My speed has been rest to 2mbps some days back. today net seemed faster,did speedtest and now am getting this speed.
https://www.speedtest.net