Microsoft Surface Pro

In addition to being the biggest Surface, though, it's also said to be the thinnest-ever product to run a laptop-grade Intel Core i7 processor, at 9.1mm (0.36 inch) thick. Despite its size, it's relatively lightweight too, at 800g (1.76 pounds).
Microsoft announces its biggest tablet yet, the 12-inch Surface Pro 3

CNN commentators ignore free Surface Pro 3 tablets, use iPads instead | iMore
Microsoft's product placement for the Surface Pro 3 on CNN has taken a surprising turn for the worse. The company managed to score a deal with the broadcaster to have its laptop killers present on CNN's news show, but commentators appeared to be more interested in iPads concealed behind said Microsoft hardware.
This also isn't the first time Microsoft has had to deal with Surface Pro product placements going wrong. It was only last month when we covered the company looking to "coach" NFL TV announcers to correctly identify its own tablets, instead of referring to them as "iPad-like tools."
Why MS always fails in marketing? or perhaps fails in training about their products?

Source

launching in india today. hopefully surface book would also be launched. i would rather recommend it over some overpriced shite from HP or Dell.

so they launched an year old model along with the current generation model? even Apple is not this bad.

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with i5 processor, 128GB SSD and 4GB RAM: Rs 89,990
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with i5 processor, 256GB SSD and 8GB RAM: Rs 1,20,990

Apple Macbook Retina pricing now does not look very bad.