Microsoft SOCL

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1,642
Should we have account on it as well?

for now it remains a research project. but it would launch eventually. i plan to stay away.

for now it remains a research project. but it would launch eventually. i plan to stay away.

I'm not a M$ fan ... but any reasons why you stay away?

because microsoft and facebook are partners in the social networking market so joining either of them is one and the same thing. so.cl is powered by facebook.

considering it uses your facebook profile data, you really do not need to create anything.

the problem is that people expect things to work for them. instead of finding ways to make it work for them. the same criticism has applied on facebook in the initial days. twitter even today for a lot of people. and of course google plus. so.cl is not a replacement for facebook. it is aimed at collaborating and research for students. most of us of course has no such requirement. from what i see, it is already being used by students in the colleges in usa which has partnered with the microsoft fuse labs.

And it works if you have a facebook or live account.that pretty much sucks.because I registered using facebook.I had rather like to use Google.Doesn't really matter, I am not using so.cl anyway.