• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,070

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
SMS Organizer - Clean, Blocker, Reminders & Backup - Android Apps on Google Play

SMS Organizer, a Microsoft Garage Project, is a FREE App that helps you focus on the SMS most important to you, filters out all the spam, creates Reminder cards, detects OTP, supports FREE SMS, quick replies and much more. Switch to SMS organizer from your default SMS App to have the smartest SMS inbox experience.

Organize your SMS
Your Inbox is cleaned by categorizing your SMS into Personal, Transactional and Promotional categories using Machine Learning models.

Unread Filter
Now quickly check only the SMS which you missed by choosing the Unread filter. Also the info bar shows you the count of unread sms and total sms

Smart Reminders
You will be reminded of upcoming travel, movies and bill payments using information in the SMS through timely reminder cards and notifications with action buttons like pay bill, book cab etc. You can also create a custom reminder to help you remember important items.

Support for FREE SMS
Now enjoy sending FREE text to any mobile number in India.

Support for Dark Theme
Switch to the new beautiful Dark theme at just the press of a button.

Support for Backup & Restore
So, the next time you format your phone or switch to a new device don’t worry about losing all your important SMS.

Customize your Inbox
You can favorite SMS for quick access, block spam senders and mark senders as promotional. Further, you can control the level of notifications, customize ringtones, increase/decrease font size etc. You can also quickly reply/delete from notifications itself.

The app is built to work perfectly offline i.e. without an Internet connection. All classification and reminder creation happens on the device itself.

Source

VD8teFT.webp
3Cznaz8.webp
uSM3I8G.webp
kJzBKLR.webp
bCk9Dn5.webp
E2xvvIy.webp
vdq5Wb4.webp
XPDg7kF.webp

Last edited:
have been using this for the last couple of weeks. not a fan of the user interface but the way it handle sms is pretty impressive. i do wish it had direct report functionality for dnd spam considering it is built by their indian team. promotional text handling is good. spam handling is not.

Took a while to get used to this app, but it's pretty cool. The best part is the reminder section. Don't even need an app like Cred for payment reminders.

I wonder why Microsoft acquired Swype though.

I am using these app since it was launched.
I wanted to use Google messages, but Message categories never arrived for my handset S20+.
On other phone OnePlus 7, Message categories is present, but it fails to categorize messages for several messages. Google messages also fails to delete OTPs after 24 hours.
Finally went back to SMS Organizer on both handsets.

I recently started using this app. It's good but spam messages are still there in promotional msgs and no easy way to categorise them as spam or swipe to delete.

Not all promotional sms are spam and this app kinda put all non transactional SMS as spam/promotion.

Still much better than default google sms app.

After long time got update (1.1.255) which brought major UI changes to the app.
But recently (before this update), sometimes there was no notification for OTP message. I kept waiting assuming message was not sent. Later on when I opened app, OTP was already delivered silently. This happened randomly for some services OTP, while for some OTP messages notification was displayed.

I got this UI-refresh update a few weeks ago... But even some time before that... occasionally when opening the app it was "empty" with message "there are no SMS" - my heart stopped... It happened again and again for some time - now recently I haven't faced this issue so hopefully it was/is not a serious bug. This app rocks!

android phones have the same central sms database. whatever app you use, would show the same texts. texts deleted from one app would remain deleted. but only one app can be default at one time. so if you use another app, it would ask you to make it default before you can use it.