Microsoft Should Abandon Vista?

I am using Vista, since it was RTM, I know its slow and resource hogger, much unstable than its predecessor but still continuing because got used to its beauty................Turned off UAC so its easier to use, SP1 looks promising!

ya, after SP1 is released more people (corporates too) will install Vista, then more app developers will optimise for Vista with SP1, only then will Vista become more popular than XP i guess, so end-2008 or 2009 onwards i would guess will be its time...

microsoft vs. linux - never ending war. (unless 1 of them ends and i prefer microsoft. 😛)

for me, i find linux better then XP and vista. i agree on the fact that vista doesnt deserve all the hype. i also agree that XP with SP2 is the best OS by microsoft. but still i consider it only ok and linux as better.
i have used 3.1 and 95 also, though dont remember much about 3.1. on win95, my system was automatically scheduled to crash every month or so. 😛

i was happy to see fedora installed in one of our computer labs in college. 😀 i thought colleges would never have linux installed since they wont get much support if some problems come up.

i am just happy that i dont have to worry about updating my machine any more. it updates automatically.

🙂 ..