Microsoft Outlook Updates

A cool thing - this site just wouldn't let me use Opera. Unitl I used the 'Mask as IE' option. Anyway, theres nothing for free in there.

Microsoft obviously detests Opera

Dear All, I have a weird problem. It goes like this. But i really don't know if it is realted to BSNL Dataone connection. My network of 30 systems with BSNL Dataone Business5000 Plan Connected to a system X which has 2 lan cards excusively used for LAN (192.168.0.1) and for BSNL (Static ip though). with Open DNS 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220.1. Previously my outlook was configured in the main system pop3 address as pop.business.earthlink.net and outgoing to smra.dataone.in2. The account same and pass was given by the company, with my server required authentication checked and i was using dataone id and pass for log on information.3.For other systems in LAN Just used to give in and out as 192.168.0.1 and with logon info of dataone.in Now we chanegd our host so we are using a new pop id i.e. pop.company.com I am able to change the info in the system x but i am not able to configure for LAN systems. it is struck in authentication asking username and pass. In error details it comes out sayin err- username and password. I am bale to access my mailbox through mail2web.com Any suggestion is highly recommended. your brother

u must be using a proxy in the system X...configure your proxy for pop.company.com and in the user name filed in Outlook Express, just add #192.168.0.1...this should resolve ur issue, if I understood the problem correctly...let us know the result...

Thanks....@first gesture itself you identified the problem very nice. I am thankful as this started to worked and very functional. & Yes initiall i was confused, cause my proxy was running as service, Then stopped it initiated the program and in mail setup i saw the previous pop address and changed with new one... Well all well.. Thanks a lot coolbuddy... eBRo

@coolbuddy_79 congrats . pretty fast solution in IBF. 0210pm to 0418pm about 2 hours. I am clicking your reputation . score. I even now do not understand the problem.!Any way got links to some useful sites !

thanks...well, when u're behind a proxy, that's how u access ur mails in Outlook Express...

Can anyone provide me outlook express setting for pop3 /smtp to confugre outlook express to recieve mail for offline reading. Thanks in advance~jaggs~

Outgoing Mail server: asmtp.sifybroadband.comOutgoing Mail server port: Port 587Incoming mail server: Imap.sify.comIncoming Mail server Port: Port 110