Microsoft Outlook Updates

Agree with Admin. ISP provided email IDs has very less space and you will loose it when you change the ISP.

ISP provided email IDs has very less space and you will loose it when you change the ISP.
Not exactly. Only when you use the web mail page to log in. ( 5 MB usually)
The question here is using OE or Outlook.
All messages are stored in your Hardisk OE folders.
and once you disconnect a particular ISP, all contacts in address book are to be informed again.
I use @yahoo or @ gmail . I lost my emails in @sify @ rediff @ hotmail etc due to inactivity !!

well pop is outdated and imap syncs your email with the server. most of us have moved on to pop and these email ids simply does not work well with imap.

gmail an exception. can send and receive in OE/Outlook. etc. Some ISP's allow incoming mail but not outgoing mail.( other than with own ISP email ID)eprompter works for all ( except Yahoo mail "some bug" )

Had a look at hotmail today looks as crappy as it use to look 10yrs ago 😀 but atleast they allow forwarding for free unlike Yahoo which wants you to pay $29 yr WTF ?

hotmail is fast. shit fast. they are pretty close to gmail if not better in terms of speed. yahoo is horrible though.

i felt new hotmail is faster than gmail sometimes 😀also with gmail sometimes we need refresh the dam thing so that we can see email that we were suppose to get instantly with hotmail no need to refresh it just instant.

Hotmail allows free forwarding .So it comes in to my Gmail Android app in phone ( no spam forwarded)Yahoo mail does not allow free forwarding. I have three Yahoo a/c's in my android .I dare not open Yahoo mail in notebook/pc as they bombard with advt's. Yahoo Android app is infact better than native Gmail app. One click I can clear spam and empty trash.I like yahoo app's colour too.Gmail Android app does not allow to empty trash.I sign in once in two days in to Gmail in Anroid's browser/pc and empty trash ! That is the most irrirating in Gmail android app.:annoyed: