Microsoft OneDrive

it scans everything that is on google drive. free or paid does not matter. really works for documents, spreadsheets and pdfs 🙂

waiting for the android app ... it allow me the 25 GB

There's one thing which has always raised a doubt to me. Suppose I have an album of around 100mb and I copy it to my SkyDrive folder, will it use double space in my system or will the album in the SkyDrive folder be a shortcut?

you would have to start storing primary data in the skydrive folder. that's how it works. i assumed that it allowed you to link your regular folders to your skydrive account... check it out on my installation. does not look like it.

There's one thing which has always raised a doubt to me. Suppose I have an album of around 100mb and I copy it to my SkyDrive folder, will it use double space in my system or will the album in the SkyDrive folder be a shortcut?

It is like an additional folder on your system, so double the space. If you just want to be able to access it occasionally, assuming your machine is on and connected to the internet, you can use their feature which allows you to download files not explicitly in the Skydrive folder