Microsoft Excel Updates

Thats MS at their best !! Patches, patches and more patches

Ms excel me row numbers 1 se 65536 tak hai. Kya hum ise our badasaktehai ? Mujhe 65536 se bhi jyaada rows chahiye.

Ms excel me row numbers 1 se 65536 tak hai. Kya hum ise our badasaktehai ? Mujhe 65536 se bhi jyaada rows chahiye.

You are using old version of excel. Version of 2003 only contains 65536 rows. But, Use version 2007 or Version 2010. They use 1048576 rows. More than enough for you

Thanks. Mere dost ke paas ms office 2007 hai. Vah kal pendrive me laanevala gai.

Hi guys,
Im trying to assign some macro's in excel to Hyperlinks in the sheet. The code works only for the 1st hyperlink I enter. I have tried 2 codes, both works for the cell F7.
Code 1
----------
Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)Select Case Target.Range.AddressCase "$F$7": SubmitCase "$I$7": ClearEntryEnd SelectEnd Sub

Code 2
---------
Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink) If Target.Range.Address = "$F$7" Then Submit ElseIf Target.Range.Address = "$I$7" Then ClearEntry End IfEnd Sub
Any help would be helpful.

I tried a few online utilities. Some messed up the data. Others did not preserve the cell formatting (number as text). I am currently downloading the trial of Adobe Acrobat XI Pro. It is supposed to have a 30 day fully functional trial. I guess the safest option would be to get the source to provide data in Excel format :\ Insane.