• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,232

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman forMicrosoft Europe. 5000 candidates assembled in a large room. Onecandidate is Santa Singh an Indian (Punjabi) guy. Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asking those who do not know JAVA programto leave.2000 people leave the room. Santa says to himself, 'I do notknow JAVA but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try' Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave. 2000 people leave the room. Santa says tohimself ' I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?' So he stays. Then Bill Gates askedcandidates who do not have management diplomas to leave. 500 peopleleave the room. Santa says to himself, 'I left school at 15 but what have I got to lose?' So he stays in the room. Lastly, Bill Gates askedthe candidates who do not speak Serbo - Croat to leave. 498 people leavethe room. Santa says to himself, ' I do not speak one word of Serbo - Croat but what do I have to lose?' So he stays and finds himself withone other candidate. Everyone else has gone. Bill Gates joined them andsaid 'Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serbo - Croat, so I'd now like to hear you have a conversation together in thatlanguage.' Calmly, Santa turns to the other candidate and says 'HorPhaphe ki haal chaal?.' The other candidate answers ' O Vadiya veere, tu Sunna'

Nice one. Bill Gates should have known never to ask people to converse in a language that he himself does not know..........

A helicopter was flying around above Seattle yesterday when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft’s electronic navigation and communications equipment. Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter’s position and course to steer to the airport.The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, drew a handwritten sign, and held it in the helicopter’s window. The pilot’s sign said “WHERE AM I?” in large letters.People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said “YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER.”The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely.After they were on the ground, the co-pilot asked the pilot how the “YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER” sign helped determine their position.The pilot responded “I knew that had to be the MICROSOFT building because, similar to their help-lines, they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer.”

A helicopter was flying around above Seattle yesterday when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft’s electronic navigation and communications equipment. Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter’s position and course to steer to the airport.

The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, drew a handwritten sign, and held it in the helicopter’s window. The pilot’s sign said “WHERE AM I?” in large letters.

People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said “YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER.”

The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely.

After they were on the ground, the co-pilot asked the pilot how the “YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER” sign helped determine their position.

The pilot responded “I knew that had to be the MICROSOFT building because, similar to their help-lines, they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer.”

:hysterical: