Microsoft Edge Updates

it's there every time i run apt get update. not that i have a good reason to. vedant tells me that i am running a pretty old kernel on my pi and maybe it's time to update by installing debian from scratch. i plan to wait till this one dies and i can get a much powerful pi to replace it.

so in recent weeks, edge added a new feature... which thankfully can be turned off. it can be useful or annoying based on how much control you want over your posts.

edge://settings/shareCopyPaste

No one asked for this Microsoft.

A5qUeoo.webp

TIL that you can't even save an mp4 video easily by using the right-click option "Save as video". It just opens it in your default media player instead of saving it.

• Update your passwords with ease. The browser will now take you directly to the Change Password page for a given website saving you time and clicks by avoiding the need to navigate to the page manually. Once you’re on this page the browser will also autofill your existing password and suggest a strong, unique new password. Please note: currently this feature is available on a limited number of sites.

It looks like they have finally gotten around to implementing the Help users change passwords easily by adding a well-known URL for changing passwords option.

They should come up with an api that lets you change password from the password page itself 🤪

Ugh. Grammarly Ko khareedne ke paise nahi hai kya. Even Samsung keyboard has integrated Grammarly.

Strange, I can't find it in settings.

I can't even find any news item about this. Did I just dream about this? wtf.

Looks like it is part of One UI 4.

Last edited:

Stable Linux version is out an year later.