Microsoft Apps for Android

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Microsoft launches its own app store on Google Play Store
Microsoft has launched its own app store on the Google Play Store. The store is in the form of an app where users can find all the Android applications from the Redmond-based tech giant in one place.
Users will be able to find apps from Microsoft across categories like productivity, education, entertainment, communication, news, and more. Users can also see what apps they have already installed and find new apps from the company to download.
Microsoft’s App Store has around 80 apps including apps that have been acquired by the company such as Wunderlist and Sunrise (calender app).

microsoftapps_big.jpg

The better thing to do for such stories is to post about the actual app. Not a story of the app.

Microsoft Apps - Android Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Apps makes it easy to find the best apps from Microsoft available on your Android device. Browse Microsoft's extensive selection of apps across categories like Productivity, Education, Entertainment, Communication, News, and more.
Features:
• Browse all the apps from Microsoft on Android in one simple experience
• See what apps you already have installed; find new and popular downloads
• Browse by category
• More coming soon

ajM79YJ.webp
NoZrh32.webp
STi1DLD.webp
qL8rmUN.webp

Last edited:
I post to forum from office, and in my office Play Store (and few other software downloading websites) is blocked. So I posted from news article.

Whoa. They would not even let people update apps on their phones? [emoji14]

Update apps, means how? Our office does not have WiFi, only wired internet.

hmm. i guess the filter is not very efficient.

never mind. i have not worked in a regular office in more than a decade. there was no facebook or whatsapp when i had a job. but even then a lot of sites used to be blocked 😀