Micromax Q80 Review Needed/ help needed

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,127

popcorn

ISP
Some company Broadband 50mbps + Jio Airfiber 30mbps
Guys , I am planning to buy a 3G mobile phone with these features:Network - 3 GUse - Video calling so secondary cameraQWERTY key boardpush maildual simSocial networking and messengercolors - 256K minimumBudget - Rs. 5500wifi not needed but this phone has it !I found this Micromax Q80 which costs around INR 5000is there any other phone which comes close to this ? Let me know !!

its from Micromax .. what else u want to know ... increase your budget and go for samsung range or LG O1

Upvote 0
in that case not many good option available ... there is option to carry 2 phone .. one with good specs and other Nokia just for call like 1280 ...

Upvote 0
it is pretty clear that his expectations are pretty low as he has set a very small budget for this model. i think he would be happy with what micromax has to offer him in this price range.

Upvote 0
there java os sucks ... u can't do much things without basic use ...

Upvote 0
I already have a E5.
I think no other phone can beat its specs. Only E5 has 1 drawback... the no secondary camera.
I dropped the idea of getting new micromax phone. Bcz in micromax the quality is not upto the mark.
Repaired the old LG phone...

----------

If single sim is ok, then may as well go for one of the low cost Androids 😕

Andriod phones with qwerty are above 10K and most are both... touch and qwerty.... some are too huge.... some slide !!

Upvote 0