Micromax Q80 Review Needed/ help needed

popcorn

Guys , I am planning to buy a 3G mobile phone with these features:Network - 3 GUse - Video calling so secondary cameraQWERTY key boardpush maildual simSocial networking and messengercolors - 256K minimumBudget - Rs. 5500wifi not needed but this phone has it !I found this Micromax Q80 which costs around INR 5000is there any other phone which comes close to this ? Let me know !!

dsneih

da Mafia
Regulars
its from Micromax .. what else u want to know ... increase your budget and go for samsung range or LG O1

dsneih

da Mafia
Regulars
in that case not many good option available ... there is option to carry 2 phone .. one with good specs and other nokia just for call like 1280 ...

Sushubh

Administrator
it is pretty clear that his expectations are pretty low as he has set a very small budget for this model. i think he would be happy with what micromax has to offer him in this price range.

dsneih

da Mafia
Regulars
there java os sucks ... u can't do much things without basic use ...

popcorn

I already have a E5.
I think no other phone can beat its specs. Only E5 has 1 drawback... the no secondary camera.
I dropped the idea of getting new micromax phone. Bcz in micromax the quality is not upto the mark.
Repaired the old LG phone...

----------

If single sim is ok, then may as well go for one of the low cost Androids :confused:

Andriod phones with qwerty are above 10K and most are both... touch and qwerty.... some are too huge.... some slide !!