Micromax Funbook Review

• Thread starter Thread starter dOne
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,873
so the entire review has just three stock photos and all of them are stock images and nothing that the reviewer took himself?

Looks more like an advertisement than a review.
But seriously has anyone seen this tablet?
I want to gift this one to my 7 year nephew.

But seriously has anyone seen this tablet?
I want to gift this one to my 7 year nephew.

I have the same tablet, but with a different brand name. The generic name of this tablet is Ployer Momo9c, I have a rebranded Veedee D10 and it's quite good. I don't know whether this would suit 7 year olds.

Question - Do all these (including rebranded ones) work with Reliance NetConnect? Any idea?

Question - Do all these (including rebranded ones) work with Reliance NetConnect? Any idea?

Well, I don't know about Reliance NetConnect. But it worked with my Huawei E1750 with Tata Docomo. Here's a screengrab from my tablet which shows the supported modems:

Well, I don't know about Reliance NetConnect. But it worked with my Huawei E1750 with Tata Docomo. Here's a screengrab from my tablet which shows the supported modems:

Hey androidfreak, can you please test the Huawei E1550 modem if your friend has the same.( seen that it is not listed above, just give a try) I want to buy funbook only problem is with internet. i wont take tataphoton, if E1550 works that will be great for me......