WAP,GPRS
EDGE,GPS
Wi-Fi
FM Radio
Bluetooth (A2DP)
Memory card support up to 8GB
3.5mm jack
Battery Type: Li-Ion 1800mAh

Micromax 3G Android Full Touch Phone - A100 . Buy Best Micromax 3G Android Full Touch Phone - A100 at Lowest Price Online

https://imgur.com/W5B2H

i am not sure why the screenshot shows s memo. i thought it was a samsung exclusive app?

Oh.. Spice kept on delaying & Micromax have shot past them in launching a 5" device. No info on processor? Memory card support up to 8GB - that is surprising, as 32 GB is the norm.

Micromax launches 5-inch Canvas A100 smartphone at Rs 9,990 - Tech News - IBNLive

Micromax announced the launch of its large-screened smartphone that has a 5-inch display with a resolution of 480x854 pixels. Priced at Rs 9,990, it is a dual-SIM phone that runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.

The Micromax Canvas A100 is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor and sports a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 0.3 megapixel front camera.

The phone comes with a 2000 mAh Li-ion battery that Micromax says offers 5 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby.

The phone has 4GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card. The phone has 512MB RAM.

My dad is planning to purchase it. I played with the device and it's pretty awesome for it's price point. The build quality and design is superb, doesn't look like a cheapo phone at all.Its a Nexus S with the screen size similar to that of Galaxy Nexus! 😉

Lol, I was talking to mhsabir, brother. Plus, many people believe the new A90/A100 have a dual-core, but they don't. In the OT of A90, someone posted 1gb of RAM. It's just 512mb.

I was just quoting the article 😕I think they have corrected it. Thats the risk posting quote from article along with the link 😕

LOL, Iwas stating about admin's post. Yup most non-tech sites get the specs wrong. Best source is to get from the specialized blog/site

Saw on YouTube it's full review and didn't like the speaker of the phone and phone also lags maybe coz of 512 mb RAM.