• Views Views 1,217

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Mi Store on the App Store

Mi Store is Xiaomi’s official iOS app to help you shop on-the-move. It offers a fast and intuitive interface to search, browse and purchase all Mi products, including phones, tablets and accessories, register for flash sales, pay securely using multiple payment options and track order delivery status. With this app, we'll ensure you have first dibs on all our new product launches and our special discount offers.

You can pay using all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express. We also support Net banking, with over 40 leading banks integrated into our payment system. With the Cash-on-Delivery option, you can choose to pay using cash during product delivery instead of making an online payment in advance. We also offer a flexible EMI option with leading banks.

Mi.com’s easy replacement policy ensures that you get a replacement in case of any defects in the original product. Give us a call through the ‘Service’ page in Mi Store to explain the issue you’re facing with your mi.com purchase, and our team will help resolve it. If the resolution doesn’t address the concern, we’ll ship out a replacement at no extra cost.

Mi Store seems to be offering 1000 bucks off on some items for VIP members. I am not sure what makes one a VIP member. But I was able to order the 2C for 5999 few hours ago. I do wonder if it would go even lower during the sale during the weekend.

FeT2rdM.webp

I am Gold. I do wonder what kind of discounts are available to members in higher categories! 🙄

If Gold coupon can give you Rs 1000 off I really wanna know how much discount a platinum coupon can give?

There is also diamond class 😬 also I barely made it to gold. I wonder what's the life of the points 🤔

QiyRgby.webp

I just realised. Going up, you will get multiple coupons. So Diamond users will get 3 coupons - One for Rs 1000 off. And others 2 for more than that? wow.

2c should get at least 500 buck discount tomorrow. Should be interesting to see if I made a mistake 🍾