Mi Home Security Camera Basic 1080p

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,779

IBF

Shitposter

Check Mi Home Security Camera Basic Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

Do you depend on your neighbours to watch your home? Or just nanny to watch your kids? Then it’s time to quit relying on others for the security of your home. Get the easy-to-install and feature-loaded Mi Security Camera Basic and ensure the safety or your loved ones and your home from wherever you are. #LiveSecure with Xiaomi.

Last edited:
lGPo0b.jpg
JNnoWC.jpg
MPW1sI.jpg
X4QJid.jpg
s0C6gb.jpg
Fbk1hj.jpg
GaK64W.jpg

I have their 2i camera and it went kaput within warranty period. At the time of submitting the camera, they gave me a TAT of 2 days. But eventually it took them a month to replace because of 'shortage'. All the while they were selling the camera on their website.

Interestingly, there is no support TnC or policy for these cameras, so you are at their mercy.

I had bought this from Gearbest back in Sept 2018 (the 360 degree one with Mijia branding). Still works without any hiccups. I have configured it to store recordings in NAS.

Nope. Recording doesn't stop when it is filled up. It just clears the older recordings. I have a 128GB SDcard in it and it used to do this when I didn't have NAS configured.