mgcarley's whirlwind tour of India - April/May 2011: Meet & greet

• Thread starter Thread starter mgcarley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 526
  • Views Views 68,096
Status
Not open for further replies.
And when will you know the results of the meeting at the MHA?Also, can I still get a shirt?

And when will you know the results of the meeting at the MHA?

I'll ask the lawyers today - it will be them that receives the notification.

Also, can I still get a shirt?

You... didn't... meet me... in... Delhi... but I could probably still post you a shirt.

I didn't meet you in Delhi because I am all the way in the United States of America! And do update me when you talk to your lawyers.

If hayai is launched successfully and when i'll get a badass connection, i'll print hayai logo on tshirt.in and will order it, take a click of me with it and gonna post it here to show yer my respect.

I didn't meet you in Delhi because I am all the way in the United States of America!
And do update me when you talk to your lawyers.

Lawyers seem to have fixed all the problems now, and now 2 more companies are being started to take care of the other aspects of the service.

If hayai is launched successfully and when i'll get a badass connection, i'll print hayai logo on tshirt.in and will order it, take a click of me with it and gonna post it here to show yer my respect.

We'll probably print more. In fact, we almost definitely will print more - I think I have only 6 to send out right now; so I'll get a few more done and have them posted ASAP. I think I have 6 addresses so far, so should be perfect.

Awesome news then. So, you're going to be back in India soon then I assume?

Awesome news then. So, you're going to be back in India soon then I assume?

Potentially even before the end of May, but it's not 100% certain yet.

On the invitation of DOT/TRAI for the FTTH 🙂

There are two functions: one is with the FTTH council, and I was invited by Alcatel (23rd). The other is with the DoT/TRAI and providers and that is on the 1st/2nd of June, but isn't really specifically to do with FTTH.

There are two functions: one is with the FTTH council, and I was invited by Alcatel (23rd). The other is with the DoT/TRAI and providers and that is on the 1st/2nd of June, but isn't really specifically to do with FTTH.

DOT/TRAI one would be good one to attend (Just what i think)

if ****92 was here (probably is 😉 ) would now say that mg made up the site lol 😛
I am missing his idiotic comments..he was just like me 🙁

:haha:

Are you going to either of these?

DOT/TRAI one would be good one to attend (Just what i think)

Are you going to either of these?

Have not decided. Maybe.

Poor Salman Khan getting mobbed while he tries to collect his... on Twitpic
wtffffff...

That is Salman Khan. He was sitting 2 rows in front of me on my DEL-BOM flight and I didn't even pick out who he was until someone told me. Poor bloke just wanted to collect his luggage and go home, by the looks of it, but the people were mobbing him and clicking photos - myself included - but just so I could ask someone "who is this guy?".

I hope I never achieve such celebrity status.

Status
Not open for further replies.