Metallica Concert In Gurgaon Cancelled DNA Worst Organizers Ever

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 14,505
Tehelka has done a story on the Metallica fiasco but no reference to this thread. I guess we were not interesting enough. 🙂

India's Independent Weekly News Magazine - Readability

There was a big notice in newspapers some 2-3 days back .. Its abt the refunds ..If u have purchased it online then money will get refunded automatically to ur card .. Else they have given some address where u have to surrender the physical ticket and collect the refund ..

ooh. any link? my wife would be interested. she bought the ticket from a friend so i guess she would have to take the money back from the friend who probably ordered it online. i wonder what happens in this case. people can get the refund online and still try to claim by submitting their physical ticket at the refund counter? 😕 makes no sense.

ooh. any link? my wife would be interested. she bought the ticket from a friend so i guess she would have to take the money back from the friend who probably ordered it online.

i wonder what happens in this case. people can get the refund online and still try to claim by submitting their physical ticket at the refund counter? 😕

makes no sense.
i dont think so. once you surrender or ticket physically or by online .they would strike out your ticket code number from their database and hence you'll not be able to claim it more than once.

What will happen to those poor becharas who lost their ticket due to that chaos that day?

and in that case what about people who bought their tickets from strangers? DNA cannot just refund the money to people who originally purchased it. It would turn into a disaster for hundreds if not thousands of people.

As u can see in the above link .. U just need to have the physical ticket to get the refunds issued .. and some booking id pintout .. not sure wht is tht ..

and in that case what about people who bought their tickets from strangers?

Need to surrender the ticket along with booking ID numberprint out? Now what the hell is booking ID number?

i guess people who bought tickets from strangers are going to lose out big time.

There was a big notice in newspapers some 2-3 days back .. Its abt the refunds ..
If u have purchased it online then money will get refunded automatically to ur card .. Else they have given some address where u have to surrender the physical ticket and collect the refund ..

many ppl sold of their tickets who got them online so those ppl made double money out of this cancelled show thats just ridiculous refund policy...