Merlin

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
This show has turned out to be an excellent sleep inducer. I find myself sleeping after watching half an episode.

Zoidberg

John F****** Zoidberg
ISP
BSNL dataone UL1350
Heh it is a children show after all. The story becomes darker in season 3 onwards.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
i hope the quality of acting improves with time. i mean the first season at least is hilariously bad. i hate the king. the prince is an idiot. merlin is an idiot as well. the only likable character on the show so far? is the dragon!

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
duh. you know what i meant. it is 2:30am.

Zoidberg

John F****** Zoidberg
ISP
BSNL dataone UL1350
You think acting is bad right now? Wait till Morgana comes into her own. ;)and All I can say is that Dragon's role will become less and less as the seasons go by.

D

Deleted member 13033

there is a major difference between a typo and illegible text content.

good thing u haven't seen my handwriting yet :p

ok back on topic: There is better series than this called " Once Upon a Time " seems pretty good ...gets boring sometimes..

there is a major difference between a typo and illegible text content.

good thing u haven't seen my handwriting yet :p

ok back on topic: There is better series than this called " Once Upon a Time " seems pretty good ...gets boring sometimes..

zoyamalik0055

ISP
Connect
Merlin is a great show ever that I like to watch Most...Have watched season 4 of this show and that was brilliant."A Servant Of Two Masters" Episode of this show was Great and Entertaining..