• Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 9,182
Premier Padmini

QUOTE(Dukes Mangola @ Aug 6 2006, 09:43 PM) [snapback]57793[/snapback]
Premier Padmini
[/b]

how about ambassasor??? 😉

QUOTE(vebmetal @ Aug 7 2006, 12:46 AM) [snapback]57827[/snapback]
I don't know... I'll drive mine tomorrow and let you know.
[/b]
:lol: 😀

d first one my GF stole ...........d other one mera salla driver leke bhag gaya..............so cnt really tell 😉 😛

And ambassador has a cool new version with Old looks and feel but will all new trans, engine and such... Cool and easy to dive. But Damn thing costs 600k.

600K??? 7/11? What's next we're going to dispose of the metric system? 😀

anyway I was quite excited about Ambassador's CNG variant only to find out hidden in their technical specifications is the fact that their petrol tank can hold only 5 litres!!!! Lame!!!

only 5L!!!!!!!!!I b damned.........so much for user friendliness n dat of fuel friendliness ........too bad

i think the official petrol ambassador my dad has comes with a 20 liter tank. my swift comes with a 42 liter tank...

QUOTE(vebmetal @ Aug 8 2006, 01:18 PM) [snapback]57972[/snapback]
600K??? 7/11? What's next we're going to dispose of the metric system? 😀
[/b]

I always get confused between Lakh, Lakhs or Lacks.... 600k seems safer :lol:

QUOTE(netfreak @ Aug 9 2006, 02:30 AM) [snapback]58056[/snapback]
I always get confused between Lakh, Lakhs or Lacks.... 600k seems safer :lol:
[/b]
Definately you will!
When you are in place(NY) where you don't use any of them LOl :lol: HaHAHA

I wish I had a beetle, awesome car!The next close to its looks is Swift, I like this small car...Or if given a choice for taking one free car from all cars available in the world, I would surely take a FERRARI (its a dream car).. 😛

hummer for me as long as someone else is paying for the fuel and the damage i would cause while driving it.