~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
lFYxUP2.webp

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
not that BAD😕

More than the fine it is the thought that they can sell a used car that is disgusting. Shame on them. They are resorting to pathetic stuff to make up for lost ground over BMW

i would believe that the dealer was the culprit here. the company is unlikely to take this route. even skoda dealers have done it before. team-bhp got involved big time in that one.

Skoda is notorious for their pathetic standards in India. However, Merc has had a squeaky clean image for the most part.

yeah. that's why i do not think the company would be involved in dealers selling demo cars to customers. maruti dealer apra here in gurgaon sells their demo car through true value as a showroom owned car at solid discounts. they were offering the older variant of vitara for around 9 lakhs. just 16K on the clock. i wanted to go for it but the dealer itself suggested that i should avoid it!

^ Nice on the dealer's part to say that. Demo cars are like the sluts among cars. Lots of people, lots of different ways of using it. What remains left is tatters, not a car.

yeap. but at least it still comes with a 6 months dealer's warranty. hehe. but yeah. these vehicles are used by all types of people so they are a riskier bet for residential customers who want a reliable car.

"Selling of used demo car without the knowledge of the customer amounts to an unfair trade practice within the Consumer Protection (CP) Act"replace with airtel and FUP and torrent throttle and dns hijacking.I am telling you admin we have a solid case for airtel too.JUST DO IT

Mercedes might just pass on that charge on to the dealer and revoke his license to sell its cars.

A joke i guess, indian customers of all categories are a joke to all these companies. Selling old car is one thing and then saying they can't replace it after the customer found out is another pathetic way of treating customers. As per the article this was back in 1998 - when Merc's were still the best in India