member group heirarchy

mystery_inc18

Regulars
ISP
Airtel (512kbps)
hey ppl i'hv seen that there a no. of groups members are in viz regulars, believer, newbie, admin, asskicker....newbie and admin make sensecoz they are the two extremes, but the remaining three whats the criteria for being a member of one of these ?????Although its not something that matters but stilll i was curious.

Am not sure, but from what i've observed..Newbie = Below 25 postsRegulars = Above 25 but below 100Believers = Above 100 but below 1000Asskickers = 1000n aboveAdmin = prathapmlMod = Sushubh *claps for self 😛

Originally posted by waterloo_sunset@Apr 8 2006, 10:13 AM
Am not sure, but from what i've observed..
*claps for self 😛
[snapback]47466[/snapback]
[/quote]

what about Members..........

ya what about members ...???@sankeasskickers ...nahhh thats too tediuos, most probably my posting rate is gonna decrease gradually, but for now i'm believer ......hey does'nt that sound strange......."i'm a believer " ????

mystery is same like "St0le". He used to post a lot in his young days 😛Now he is nowhere to be seen, just posts once in a while. Hope mystery keeps spamming for longer time than St0le did... :lol:The fact remains that if these so called spammers dont post we really miss them...!

yeah St0le's been missing for quite a while now.as for the meber thing, what i think is that the "newbies" are "members" and "newbie" is only written below the avatar which you can change and write anything you want. look at saint, he has 17 posts and so he is a newbie, but it is written as member.

Originally posted by akash@Apr 8 2006, 12:19 PM
regular = 50
[snapback]47475[/snapback]
[/quote]

I think Sushubh reduced that to 25 sometime back, coz there was a person with 37 posts and he was classified as a regular.

OK i'm confused !!!!!!!!i post, u say i spam, i don't post u say i'm not interested in the forum anymore........what do ya want??? make up ur mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rastapopulus@Apr 9 2006, 09:27 AM
Well... m_i18
Ppl r blatantly Isulting u on the Face(Ur)
:blink:  :blink:  😀  😀
[snapback]47619[/snapback]
[/quote]

and man u are no exception to that list

but mystery makes some thoroughly refreshing posts.
enjoyable....

carry on mystery...