Mega Poll: Which City You Belong & Live ??

• Thread starter Thread starter volcano619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 8,460
would have saved your time and mine if you had told me what i am supposed to do?

Belong PunjabLive DelhiWork GurgaonCant vote in this poll

oye? try to keep yourself free for this coming saturday. it's the big day and i plan to celebrate it. :Bar:

oye? try to keep yourself free for this coming saturday. it's the big day and i plan to celebrate it. :Bar:
Oh Boy...Yeah...Woohooo!!
Party...

Why Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai and Maharashtra separate? All are parts of Maharashtra 😕If at all, you could have provided 2 options like - Maharashtra and Mumbai.

My expression was is there any need of this thread? but shortly I thought its good to know who are from our places here. Nice thread. I will call this thread mega thread instead of mega poll thread. Notice total reply no.s just from yesterday. Nice very nice.

Thanks. Added Goa. I looking for a citizen from Goa on different chat engines but never found hope if find from here ......

@ svk

Right dear, Isi Baat se Bharat hazaro tukdo me bat gaya hai. Why Mumbai separately? Never please.

----------

Me Pune ka hoke bhi Maharashtra ko vote diya hai. Agar vaha Bharat / India hota to me Bharat / India ko vote deta.

Why Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai and Maharashtra separate? All are parts of Maharashtra 😕
If at all, you could have provided 2 options like - Maharashtra and Mumbai.

Ok..i'm gonna be modest here....
We all know...that there are many people from maharshtra besides other states...I just wanted to know which cities..thats all... 😕
Theres no racism going on... 😕
I'm sorry if by any means i hurt any1's feelings...Besides this thread was created for FUN..Just wanted people to know their fellow IBF'ians...i didn't know..people would actually discuss the flaws regarding this thread... 😕

Nobody wants to know why UP/MP/Bihar together 😛Also, I have noted in the past, that most polls like these do not have a decent participation - So the numbers are not indicative of the real opinion/proper counts.

@ svk
Right dear, Isi Baat se Bharat hazaro tukdo me bat gaya hai. Why Mumbai separately? Never please.

Mumbai is always part of Maharashtra. But it also has separate status, so we can see it is under different Telecom circle operated by MTNL and it has different mobile circle. (Same is case I think for Kolkata I guess). So I said that we can have 2 options - Maharashtra and Mumbai. And we can see there are more members from Mumbai then Rest of Maharashtra 🙂

Ok..i'm gonna be modest here....
We all know...that there are many people from maharshtra besides other states...I just wanted to know which cities..thats all... 😕
Theres no racism going on... 😕
I'm sorry if by any means i hurt any1's feelings...Besides this thread was created for FUN..Just wanted people to know their fellow IBF'ians...i didn't know..people would actually discuss the flaws regarding this thread... 😕
No issues. I was just trying to correct the figures, other wise your poll would give incorrect results 🙂