Mega Lite Pack Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter flame10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,431

flame10

ISP
BSNL
Researching before moving into Tata Sky hd, in the Mega Lite annual/bi-annual pack, does it have HD Gold (75rs) included?And is there any active channels other than the darshan, mall and news free in the mega lite pack.

Mega Lite Pack includes all Channels including HD and Active services except Topper and 15 Sun Channels.

There is also Rs 9990 Biennial Mega Lite pack, same for 2 yrs with 24 Showcase Movies FREE plus waiver on service charges.

My local dealer says, the mega lite pack doesn't include HD (75 rs) channels, can anybody else please confirm or jignesh can you please reconfirm, really in a doubt about the knowledge of my local Tata Sky dealer now.

I can confirm that the HD channels are in fact included in the mega lite pack.I refer you to the second post for an accurate description.Source:I subscribed to the same a couple of months back 🙂

Can anyone confirm if ten sports cricket and action plus channels are included?

yes included
i have Rs 9990 Biennial Mega Lite pack

yes included
i have Rs 9990 Biennial Mega Lite pack

So i get all hd channels plus the sports channels and everything else except Sun Tv channels and the topper channel?Right?

So i get all hd channels plus the sports channels and everything else except Sun Tv channels and the topper channel?Right?

true that