Mega Key : Access to premium membership for free ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10390
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 30,602
D

Deleted member 10390

It says we can get free access to premium features of link-removed for free. In exchange they will replace the ads to ones of their choice while we browse. So if you don't mind these ads, it seems to be a good offer. Anybody tried this ? Please leave your comments.

Here is the link : MEGAKEY - 45 million users trust Mega every day.

potential spyware. is it worth it?

Ya, but if it just changes my ads, sniff the sites I visit without stealing personal information, I won't mind. You get premium speed and my browsing profile is not a secret. No problem if they know that. But the problem is how much we can trust them. Do they throw high and steal other private information, it may cause problem. I have one method to overcome the sniffing by this tool. Will try and update later.

and how can you trust that they are not doing it? never mind. if your call in the end.

Nothing is free on the first place, these type of sites are often full of tracking cookies which needless to say is a threat to your privacy.
But the problem is how much we can trust them.
You can NOT trust them at all mate.

and how can you trust that they are not doing it? never mind. if your call in the end.

Come on its just like allowing an unknown person into ur home & telling them hey I trust u fully & u can roam about here but pls dont steal anything ok?

Anyway I will search if it has some related forums that can tell us more of this service & weather it is secure or not...

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Ok just did some recearch & megakey actually belongs to the megaworld group of websites(like mega upload & mega video)... So its not a scam perse but u should be careful before u install it coz it may be a trojan... According their disc they just replace ads from other websites with their own ads & can be fully uninstalled... So use at ur own risk🙂 Links for reference

link-removed - The leading online storage and file delivery service

MEGAWORLD - Cloud domination through innovation.

Sorry, I forgot to add, I found it on link-removed.com. It is their promotional offer.

Sorry, I forgot to add, I found it on link-removed.com. It is their promotional offer.

Heh no wories I added it for u... Anyway if this works it means nomore of that 72 min limit crap on megavideo 🙂 ... Btw dilip have u tested this does it really work... Posting from my iPhone right now so will test it in the evening & post a review...

Heh no wories I added it for u... Anyway if this works it means nomore of that 72 min limit crap on megavideo 🙂 ... Btw dilip have u tested this does it really work... Posting from my iPhone right now so will test it in the evening & post a review...

For a review: This is pure CRAP. I have installed this and it does nothing. So even if it is proved that this is not a trojan, do not use it for the simple reason that it does not do anything. It also says that it adds 5000 free reward points (points that are added when users download the files you uploaded on their server; can be redeemed for premium memberships and cash) but I did not notice that in my link-removed account.

Srry for the late reply but my PC got fked & I could not test this on my macbook (coz my macbook hold too much imp data & also it can be only used in windows)... Anyway as cst mentioned when u install it u dont get instant access to premium services... I was about to uninstall it when I though of keeping it for a day or 2 before removing it... Now I m glad I did... The next day when I tried to download a 1GB file from mega upload much to my surprise I got a Premium Membership link...

Anyone wishing to use this should use it at his own discretion... But as for the review I feel this is a decent alternative for ppl who are not too concerned about their privacy but just want free premium access to Mega group of sites(link-removed,megavideo etc)...

in case ppl use firefox u can atleast get some protection if u use the ext Adblock + NoScript + Ghostery

Come on its just like allowing an unknown person into ur home & telling them hey I trust u fully & u can roam about here but pls dont steal anything ok?

:rofl:

in case ppl use firefox u can atleast get some protection if u use the ext Adblock + NoScript + Ghostery

Heh I tried that but it sems like mega key detects it & stops working 😛 ... Anyway I m using it only on my Desktop & not on my macbook(through which all my bank transactions happen)... I have stated it already that you are basically giving them the keys to your house so do it at your own discretion 🙂 ...

I think there is way to disable the toolbar so one can use it only when downloading.......anyhow I dnt think that will help much stay away prbly would be better. still wondering megakey is claiming 45million ppl are using their app :rofl: