MeeGo Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,702
N950 is not for mass consumption. It is for the developers, and would not be released to the general public. Atleast that's what Nokia has been thinking for a while now.

it would be sad if it is released only for developers!

----------

i might be wrong but n900 was also supposed to be a developer's phone right?

Not sure about the N900, but in this case N950 is just a developers prototype, and is not polished enough to hit the market. TFT screen for instance.

ah well. it would not take a lot of effort to change some components and bring it to market... i hope Nokia does that. it is not going to hurt them to bring another meego model to the market.

Nokia, more so Elop, would be surprised at the positive feedback they have been getting with this phone. If all this positivity turns into reasonable sales for the phone, they would definitely think of bringing on more models. Currently as it stands, India, US and UK would not be getting the N9

ah. from what i see Nokia is not even ready with their version of meego stable for netbooks. this one seems to be samsung's own effort. probably intel partnered with them to get it to market in some form.