Media Converter on One Broadband query

• Thread starter Thread starter anonuser7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 33,179
Disconnections and rubber banding happen only in one game Monster Hunter World on ps4. On PC no such problem, I have also played few matches in COD WW2 on ps4 and had no lag or issue.

Ah my bad i thought you wanted for in2cable guy 08237389354 for you broadband they took 500 for modem and 500 for installation, you can get a 7 day free trail 42 Mbps 100 GB fup.In2cable guy took 3000 rs for installation.

You broadband and BSTEL not available in my area, You broadband says 6-7 months atleast as they are expanding to other areas right now.

In2cable guy says that he cannot do 2350 for 50mbps as listed on the website because he has franchised the connection, he said 2800 is the best he can do as there is a middleman. Ramdaspeth and Dharampeth is where he can provide the rates listed on the website as he provides the connection directly there, installation cost cannot be lower than 3000 he said. Don't really have a choice so I have applied for it, lets see how it goes.

Last edited:
So the ping spike issue makes multiplayer games unplayable.

Here is a test on the gateway, can you guys try pinging your gateway and see if you have the same problem? If you don't have the problem then try and ping 203.192.224.6 -t to find out if it is a issue with my gateway. Watch twitch/YouTube/10mbps load while doing the ping test.
@Zexen @internetuser21 @RS4

Its not only ping spikes but also packet loss sometimes and I believe the problem is with the media converter, my gateway or splicing.

They are also using used equipment it looks like, mediaconverter looks used, their electronic splicing machine had a lot of wear and tear too.

FI7l7z8.png

He was supposed to come today to fix it, will call him tomorrow.

Last edited:
So the ping spike issue makes multiplayer games unplayable.

Here is a test on the gateway, can you guys try pinging your gateway and see if you have the same problem? If you don't have the problem then try and ping 203.192.224.6 -t to find out if it is a issue with my gateway. Watch twitch/YouTube/10mbps load while doing the ping test.
@Zexen @internetuser21 @RS4

Its not only ping spikes but also packet loss sometimes and I believe the problem is with the media converter, my gateway or splicing.

They are also using used equipment it looks like, mediaconverter looks used, their electronic splicing machine had a lot of wear and tear too.

FI7l7z8.png

He was supposed to come today to fix it, will call him tomorrow.

lYcSyDF.png

I was downloading two ps4 games during the ping test
For full speed you have to use IDM. Google is not peered. Did Sharad did your connection setup?

Full speed is too hard on most connections, I suggest a mild load while doing the test. You have the same gateway?

I didn't get the name of the person but this is his number 9850448175.

Internet was down 10-12 hours.

^ Yes same gateway. I told before service depends entirely on your LCO. In2cable can't do anything about it. Do a trace and see if its following proper route. Jdownloader for me also downloads at 1.1-1.4mbps to get full 2.7mbps I have to use IDM. You should get 5-5.5mbps.

He tried to fix it and then told me to check download speed, I told him that I still have the issue and he says "but you are getting the download speed", it's like he was not even listening. He is trying again he says.

Did you have a different installation guy? Tell him about your connection because that doesn't look good.