Meat Ban in various states in India

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 27,848
As you may know some monks are on fast unto death to force an entire town to be veg.
25% of the town are Muslims
Gujarat govt may declare Palitana ‘veg-only’ zone

This is a violation of freedom of choice. If i am a meat eater can the govt or a community force me to be veg? I hope this is taken to court.
quote from them
"The monks thanked the officials, but expressed hope that the government would declare slaughtering and sale of other non-vegetarian food items an “anti-social activity”.
So i am an anti social if am a non vegetarian? This is 1984+brave new world on steroids.
Next will be ban alcohol. Haven't they learned from history that by banning you make it more appealing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am foreseeing anti jain sentiments in India.

By the way, what percentage of jains have served in the military? I doubt they can kill the enemy let alone hurt a dengue filled mosquito.

I don't think I can even detect a Dengue filled mosquito. So I am as useless as Jains.

I also haven't served in the Indian army but I still eat meat. Does that make me less useful for my country. How absurd.

I saw so many people from the jain community condemning the forceful ban of meat. Just see twitter.

This is a very wrong statement from warthog.
I apologize. It is just that whenever I see freedom taken away, whether be it aadhaar, natgrid, cms, red light cameras, car free day in gurgaon; I get mad.

My family is having meat curry right now. I cannot have it as i am having liver problems, astrologer said not to eat meat.

DAMMIT i am having saliva dripping from my tongue.

WHY it has to be like this...

I am foreseeing anti jain sentiments in India.

By the way, what percentage of jains have served in the military? I doubt they can kill the enemy let alone hurt a dengue filled mosquito.

I don't easily get offended but this a ridiculously pathetic statement and quite racist too.. I thought educated people on forums have much more sense than the religious minded political idiots all around us.

Btw, I m a Jain and I always support d freedom of choice of ppl to do whatever they wish to do.

As for your mosquito comment. I have taken 4 people alone in a fist fight n held my own. How many have u?
Don't be a Moron.