McDonald's India Customer Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 18,442
Interesting... are they trying to say that they use fresh lettuce?? 😛

lol! methi and dhaniya in place of lettuce!! :rofl:man what is wrong with these people!

Did you notice that the Rs25 McChicken/McAloo only has 2 slices of tomatoes,a few rings of onions and green mayoEven the Maharaja Mac is void of greensWhat you see on the promo material is NOT what you get !!I've seen more green in Laloo's train meals than their McAloo burgers

^ its 20rs.yeah it doesnt have much. what can you expect in 20rs burger, that too from McDonalds?but it does taste quite decent.why he hell can they keep nuggets? i soooo like it. they did have em some time back in nirmal Lifestyle but now they dont. they had it in CST wala McD also, dunno if they have it now.there are actually 3 McDonalds in vashi,navi mumbai, neither has nuggets. 🙁

I hate mc donalds, the only time I went there was when I was seriously depressed and wanted to end my life, one bite at a time... but then it took a long time & my depression wore off

I think i've grown out of these places, the burgers were the initial draw, but without beef, there seems little point. Burger king tasted better here i think, too bad we'll never see it here anytime soon.

Its not only McD but Subway also uses Cabbage instead of Iceberg. It just isn't crunchy enough!

well what they show in the promo and what they actually provide is not the same, :redface:

I notice this with pizzas as well 🙁

It appears the laws about false advertising in this country are not as rigourous as they could be.

I've never gone to McDonalds in my life.

Good for you 🙂

its depressing how many ppl consider these fast food places as std bearers of western cuisine.