McDonald's India Customer Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 18,444
may be it was the last bread they may have ordered yesterday ! 😛

i should add here that this is from their breakfast menu. so it is not their regular burger. so that could be the reason. they have nothing good on the breakfast menu except for that cutlet that they give in place of fries.

yes till 11 am they can't offer you regular burgers ...they r very particular about this.

well that's the thing. i don't know anyone who likes anything from their breakfast menu. either i am missing something or their marketing team needs a kick in the arse.

it may be a international McDonald rule to offer breakfast meal till 11 am...

well it's not like mcd follows a single system throughout all their restaurants in the world. i mean indian restaurants do not serve beef. gujarat restaurants do not serve non veg burgers (from what i have heard). also... breakfast menu is offered in very limited outlets from what i know.

in mumbai they cant serve bcz the computers cant accept the orders till 10:59 am of the regular burgers...

https://imgur.com/dhqYp

i was literally shocked to see this served to me earlier today.

i have seen some pretty bad burgers served to me by McD in the past. this one is just the latest.
you really shpould have asked for a replacement yaar....it looks bad .:iomg:

----------

well ,thread title should be like"Macdonald India customer experience" rather than "user" experience.....:Boy Write:

Probably noone likes the breakfast cause the main menu has been customised for India, but not the breakfast menu