McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets anyone?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,128
nope not lebanese chicken. its like KFC but million times better.

also, its a chain only within KSA, nowhere else.

----------

http://www.albaik.com/index.htm
yummy 😛

----------

btw i didnt know there werent any branches in riyadh. :S
lots of branches in jeddah. when i was there, there werent as many branches in jeddah. all of those branches would be totally crowded. and by crowded i mean every evening each branch would have about 100 metres long queue outside waiting. 😀

sad that yanbu branch was opened only in 2006, otherwise i would have been frequently camping there. 😛

al-bake delhi - Google Maps

----------

i guess these ones are different.

What is KSA? And yes, there is Al Bake in Delhi (New Friend's Colony) which makes some pretty good (and dirt cheap) shawarmas, though the quality has been going down over the past couple of years. Also, the place is downright shady and has got a cheapy crowd.

Suggest this should be a different thread as a different brand and different topic as such...

Fast food chain Kentucky's Fried Chicken (KFC) has come under scrutiny in Kerala after a family reportedly found worms in their fried chicken. The incident was reported from an outlet in Thiruvananthapuram.

On a complaint, the Food Safety Authority conducted an inspection and found that the outlet didn't maintain adequate sanitation guidelines. Some seized chicken was allegedly as much as five months old. The outlet has been temporarily shut and other KFC outlets are being inspected.

I am surprised the worms were not complaining