• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,056

sarvo

ISP
MTNL TriBand - 590NU
My plan is 590NU
I live in Delhi
I used about 800MB of my 1GB limit last month(August)
I was very happy that this time I did not cross my limit.🙂
When I checked my MB used On 1.9.07 I was shocked to see that it was still 800MB.:O
And the last month MB used Shows 0😕
What Should I DO?:wall:
P.S I did not switch on the CPE/Modem on 31.8.07 at 23:59.:madness:
I used the net only Till 22:00 on that day.

Below is the link which will show you the screen shot and make you understand well.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1174/1293443606_e75897a434_o.jpg

HELP! HELP! HELP!

don't worry....sometimes they take upto evening to change the status.if still there's problem you can always call CC.

dont know what is last month MB but i think ur a/c MBs have not yet been reset. just switch off and on modem again and check. switch off and on one more time. it shud be hopefully reset

@amish i switched on my router today in the afternoon almost after 20 hours do u think they must hv reset my 1.25gb??coz i hv already exceeded last months limit..

why dont u check urself? u need to switch off/on router once more, so that atleast one session of this month is recorded and then ur a/c will be replenished!!

I switched it on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off but nothing seems to happen.:wall:It still says that the Mb used this month that is within these few hours is 800MB800MB was my last months usage.

switch on. wait 3mins. switch off.switch on. check. if it still shows same figure that meansur site is not counting ur usage/downloads today.if u believe in luck then take the chance!!!

ok i will try tht but the problem is register.mtnl.net.in / datafox both are not working...

i was answering sarvo. i know register.mtnl is not working.

Ya, don't worry, this is common with MTNL. Looks like you are new to the world of MTNL. My status is more or less the same as yours is right now. The stats will be reset soon, so chill.

Let me try

till then please see this screen shot.
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1174/...5897a434_o.jpg
this would make you understand better

It now shows 804.8MB
I have emailed customer care

check ur session history for this month and last month.
and check the total usage for each.

btw i dont know if those features are there in delhi site

When I checked the session history I found nothing for this month and the normal things for the previous month.I called CC they told me that it has not updated yet.So it would be normal by a day or two.P.S my used MB is not increasing even after I downloaded a lot and restarted my routerthis means its just not updating.

That problem has been solved.🙂
They hadn't updated it then.
Now I have a new problem.:madness:
This is what the MTNL Site Shows:
Account Information User ID24121***Name 24121***Account Number**********StatusACTIVEDate of Creation28-Mar-2007 Current Plan TriB_Unlimited_256Kbps
Resources NameCurrent BalanceMB Used40.84 MBADSL MB Left25.2153 MBNo of eligible E-mail Ids1Night MB Used0 MBLast_Month_MB804.84 MBTotal E-mail Ids1Fixed IP Address-

1.Plan Got Change from 590NU to "TriB Unlimited 256Kbps"
2.MB left for this month shows only 25MB.