Maybe a possible way of fooling MTNL, community help needed.

• Thread starter Thread starter tutsipoppy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 6,823
hmm...i have the secret of synchronisation 😗

I guess u must be calling up the secret person b4 u synchronize :hysterical:

They Loot us with crappy speeds and stupid service,hence we HOPE to Loot them.Hisab barabar!

Exactly. If they can do whatever they want whe it comes to services, its our "duty" to return the favour in any way possible.

every system has a loophole, and there must be one for MTNL as well...just that we need to figure it out to exploit it 😀

no one can assume unless they really find anything about .. a year back was GH but its RIP nowThe topic title is misleading.. i almost jumped outta my seat wen i read it but then was a big let down :frown:EDIT : I kno its again Delhi V/s MumbaiCoolbuddy we are not as lucky as u a here in Mumbai there is no Total unlimited mb scheme

^yeah...and i don't understand why this discrepancy!!!even we don't have the 849 NU plan here in delhi... 🙁

^One way to find out is RTII had written an application about the 256 unlimited plan but was to lazy to go to Prabhadevi and submit it 😛They say u can submit via email but to pay the 10 bucks u have to go there.Anyone want to? 😛

@sanke1u still need 256 unlimited, after having 2mbps NU?

i need a plan where i dont hav to worry of mbs anymore..Forget 256kbps ..its a passé nowwe need 2 mbps unlimited

i just need 64k unlimited at 199Rs max LOL.unfortunately i dont even get that..so forget abt 2mbps NU