May I help you - Reliance wired Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter priyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 57,747
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would seriously suggest looking at alternatives. reliance is not really that good that you are desperate get connected through them.

thanx but i want reliance broadband becoz it works far better then any other ips provider in my area...

yeah the guy is right in reliance the call some junction box or something .... from that box all individual connection given ....but i think if box is near your home i think no problem in that ... u can get connection ..if u talk with sales manager of that area or nodal officer ..they might help you and yeah reliance is goood in speed they committed like if they say 1 mbps u will have 1mbps minimum ... i m using this from last 3 years ..and main problem with them is they took 24-48 hrs to solve any problem ...

i think the distance between my home and that box is around 80-90 meters..i this case can i get connection...........??????

i think 80-90 is too much but give last shot, call sales manager of that area or nodal officer .... for last try

Well i got my connection after 15 days and there was some distance problem due to which it got delayed. I called them like 40 times, althought my connection wasn't rejected. I guess my distance is 130 meter around. And sales person was telling me 100 meter comapany allows, he tried from his end so thats why it took more time. I am happy yet from Reliance, paying less getting more speed than Airtel. Soon 2 mbps at 699rx 😀

I would like to know that getting 200+ ping in Indian servers is normal ? I'm fully satisfied with the download speeds..it's just the Ping which bugs me a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.