• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 57,750
Status
Not open for further replies.

priyan

ISP
reliance
Dear Customers/Forum MembersWe understand that you are facing some issues in using our services and for the same you are starting various threads on forums.Our request,please write to us in this particular thread with your issues/queries and the details of the same i.e complaint numbers,date of complaint etc.We will be more then happy to find a solution.Warm Regards,Reliance Broadband

Dear Customers/Forum Members

We understand that you are facing some issues in using our services and for the same you are starting various threads on forums.

Our request,please write to us in this particular thread with your issues/queries and the details of the same i.e complaint numbers,date of complaint etc.

We will be more then happy to find a solution.

Warm Regards,
Reliance Broadband

Reliance Customer Care on Broadband Forum India :hysterical:

We understand that you are facing some issues in using our services and for the same you are starting various threads on forums.

Our request,please write to us in this particular thread with your issues/queries and the details of the same i.e complaint numbers,date of complaint etc.

Warm Regards,
Reliance Broadband

I heard this from one of my friends that Reliance is coming with brand new attractive plans to counter Airtel which came up with new high speed broadband plans a couple of days ago. The supposed plans are like this...

300kbps Unlimited -> Rs. 499/-
600kbps Unlimited -> Rs. 749/-
1000kbps Unlimited -> Rs. 999/-

Is that true? are u coming with any new plans? or we shud switch to another ISP i.e Airtel :isleep:

Dear prvprvSomework is going on to draft new plans but right now it cannot be shared.As soon as something new comes you will be informed of the same. RegardsReliance Broadband

Hi Priyandont share the plan details but can u tell me from when will they be available?within 1 month or 2 months or 6 months??:evil:

so that means the new plans will be available from 2nd half of 2010?? :hysterical::urock:

We are sorry,we cannot divulge any details.

Regards
Reliance broadband

So why are you on these forums anyway?

Warm Regards,
Reliance Broadband

Hi Priyan,
I have seen that Reliance provides both Wimax as well as wireline broadband connections. I was a reliance broadband wireline subscriber in Hyderabad and was happy with the connection. Now I have moved to Bangalore. Can you tell me about the feasibility of providing wireline connection at Koramangala,8th Block? I am not interested in WiMax connection only wireline please.

We are sorry,we cannot divulge any details.

Regards
Reliance broadband

Who r u????
Reliance Employee
OR
Reliance Customer Care Executive
OR
Reliance Broadnet's Managing Director????

Dear prvprv

Somework is going on to draft new plans but right now it cannot be shared.As soon as something new comes you will be informed of the same.

Regards
Reliance Broadband

Typical Reliance Customer Care response 😗

he still hasn't replied who he is? and anyways he is giving the same answers that we would get if we called up the customer care. So what is the point of this thread anyway? Is he eavesdropping on our rants?

who cares if theyre eavesdropping neway Hi Priyan , i am a rel wimax user and recently i have noticed on my 400kbps wimax conn the upload speed has gone really bad and is at about 260 kbps. this problem has only started from that last month but it still persists, on calling customer-care and then talking to your technical team i was told that only download speed is their lookout whereas upload speed if of no concern by the company.. i was appalled by such a unsatisfactory response and wanted to know if this is the condition of all of your internet services .

Hi Priyan,
I have seen that Reliance provides both Wimax as well as wireline broadband connections. I was a reliance broadband wireline subscriber in Hyderabad and was happy with the connection. Now I have moved to Bangalore. Can you tell me about the feasibility of providing wireline connection at Koramangala,8th Block? I am not interested in WiMax connection only wireline please.

Dear Ashishshare,

Plz share your full residential address for feasibility check. If you are not comfortable in sharing the details on the forum,you can PM us or you can put your details by logging in on to :: Welcome to Reliance Broadband ::

Warm Regards,
Reliance Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.