Maximum possible speed with Reliance Jio Fiber router

• Thread starter Thread starter Lobogris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 9,162
ISP
Airtel Figer
Can people subscribing to higher speed plans recount the maximum speed they get with Jio's own router. I have the white dual band JCO 500 for Rs 4500. I am keen to know what speeds it would support. My gigabit MSI laptop and ipad pro both show a link speed of 433 Mbps while my Huawei Mate 20x shows a link speed of 866. I would therefore assume that I would get around 250 Mbps max on the laptop and ipad and possibly around 450 max on the phone. Can anyone else on a higher speed plan confirm, please?

@shivammathur this intel ax200 wifi chip is on which device? can you mention your hardware specs? (just curious)
You can buy Intel AX200 m.2 card from AliExpress app and it will deliver in 30 days. (If at all coronavirus is on the card, it dies within 6 days)
My card arrived few weeks back, installed it on my MSI X299 motherboard and now I am rocking 2.4 Gbps Wifi speeds.
SAEocxO.png

Upvote 0
(If at all coronavirus is on the card, it dies within 6 days)

Dude, how can an organic viral parasitic lifeform survive on an inorganic surface for more than 0 seconds anyway?

It's a virus, it needs a living host to survive and also to transfer from host to host.

You should've paid attention to basic biology in class 9 and 10 🤣

Upvote 0
@Dark_Nate There have been reports that corona virus can survive up to maximum 6 days on inorganic surfaces under super ideal conditions where it gets the right temperature and humidity.

Upvote 0
Can someone comment on maximum WiFi speed they get with blue JCO 4032 JioFiber Router? I know it can handle 150Mbps but if anyone subscribing to a higher speed plan could test it with just the Jio device please? Especially if you have the 500 or 1Gbps plan.

Upvote 0