Maximum distance from which we can fiber connection?

ISP
AS59162 (U.P. COMMUNICATION SERVICES PVT LTD)
AS45609 (Airtel 5G)
AS55836 (Jio 5G)
Sadly, there's no fiber optic ISPs, I thought BSNL would be there, but it's not. Recently, I saw few fiber poles and fiber cables, in my locality, but still around 300 meters away from me. So I just want to know if these cables are of Jio, and what's the maximum distance they provide fiber connection to? Is there any if I could get their number, since MyJio app doesn't do anything. As for fiber cables I saw, I'll attach them below.

Thanks for helping me.

Screenshot_20200809-155109_Gallery_Go_compress56.webp
Screenshot_20200809-155122_Gallery_Go_compress57.webp
Screenshot_20200809-155135_Gallery_Go_compress45.webp

So I called them up and yes they confirmed I can't get it, even if their main cable is just 200 meters away, what should I do now?
Wait for them to finally arrive at your doorstep, or use something else meanwhile. Simple logic, isn't it? 😉

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Dave easier said than done, there's nothing else here but yes waiting is my only option now, thanks for your help hehe

Upvote 0
I got it from a shop in my district. Contact any LCO for more details. But i suggest getting in contact of LCOs because they usually know someone leaving the market or entering and can get you rates as low as 4 rs per meter when someone exits or have useless cable lying around.

Upvote 0
Hello, I have requested for jio fiber connection but the technician said they can’t give connection as my house is on another side of the road, where the pole is located
And the pole is only just 120 or 130meters away
So what should I do to get the connection
And they are not expanding the connection since 1 year in my area

Upvote 0