Maximum Bandwidth Internet data Using Country?

• Thread starter Thread starter blazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,553

blazer

Regular
ISP
Hathway
Let's discus here about Bandwidth, Data, Speed and which of the World's Nations are using the Maximum Bandwidth and how Harmful is it to the Earth's Environment when a Simple bit is gone from your Computer to the Server's, it's becoming a threat for Mankind Living things using Bandwidth in the developed nations, India is an Exception though cause most of the data is capped here so People use their Net very carefully without wasting Bandwidth but developed nations bandwidth consumption rate is a threat to the Nature and Environment as I read in a blog somewhere, so use your Internet carefully and think thousand times before you click any Link, Download Something or watch any Streaming Video, it might effect the Future Environment.🙂

P.S: USA is the top consumption of Bandwidth in the World with nearly 2Exabytes of data wasting per day Followed by China, Sweden, Germany, South Korea, UK, Japan, Romania, Canada, Brazil and Australia, India Ranks 88th in the list of Bandwidth consumption.🙂
Source - Facebook Blog.

Source - Facebook Blog.[/B]

And how accurate is that? Where is Facebook getting these statistics from?

Anyway, wasting bandwidth is just like wasting anything else, it can be treated as a resource as far as I am concerned - so leaving your TV on when you leave home and leaving a 2 hour video to buffer and not watch it would be the same in my opinion. With that said, I personally waste bandwidth everyday; it's something that's not really that easy to control, specially when your internet speed is not utter piece of crap. Get an 8 Mbps connection and your average YouTube video will be almost half way through the buffering till you realize its shit and close it - a clear waste of bandwidth.

The effects on climate is not of my concern IMHO, there are far worse things that affect environment that need fixing. All "wasting bandwidth" would do is waste electricity since that's what bandwidth is physically.

Yeah Vishal you said it Right i did not realize that, wasting bandwidth is same as wasting electricity, i mean USA Alone consumes 2Exabytes of data through Internet, that's more than thousand's of 1TB HDD and the Server's are continuously transferring data and wasting electricity every second, India is far better with only some big Metro Cities wasting Large Amounts of Electricity in the Industries and Factories not really much concerned about Bandwidth consumption cause of Slow Speeds here. Did you know that Sweden and South Korea have an average home Internet Speed of 98Mbps Ul per home, i am simply amazed, i mean in just a second so much bandwidth is being utilized and wasted. People should look into this matter more carefully in Future.🙂

if we start worrying about that, google is causing a lot of damage indexing the entire web over and over again.

you keep worrying about these crappy things, and a earthquake will come and kill you, then what will you feel ?

you keep worrying about these crappy things, and a earthquake will come and kill you, then what will you feel ?
Man, you are Shit scaring Me but still it's not a big Issue but People should realize that's all i am saying, no ment of hurting anyone.🙂