• Views Views 1,052

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

jSawPDQ.webp

{ACCURATE SpO2 READINGS} X4 uses LC 11 Heart Rate sensors for accurate SpO2 readings to check your health vitals regularly. Continuously monitor your Heart Rate with Automatic Heart Rate detection
{CRYSTAL CLEAR DISPLAY} 1.3” Round Active display with Ultra Bright Full touch Screen topping 380 Nits giving your watch a crystal clear display and smooth experience with excellent UI
{OPTIMIZED CHIPSET } Powered by Realtek RTL8762CK chipset for optimized performance to give an extra-long battery life upto 15 days.
{BATTERY THAT KEEPS GOING} X4 uses a Seiko protection board to monitor Li-ion voltage to manage charge cycles and protects the battery from overcharging and deep discharge
{ONE OF A KIND X ASSURED SERVICES} X4 comes with a unique best in class After Sales service to provide users with a hassle-free experience with door to door pickup and delivery service. Contact our toll-free helpline number 18005728809 to get in touch with our support team or book a video call or arrange a service request through our website for any technical support.
{IP 68 WATER RESISTANT} Your watch is rated IP68 level water-resistant that protects your watch from dust, water & sand. No need to worry where you are, enjoy every moment like a pro
{SWEAT>SMILE>TRACK} X4 comes with 10 sports mode which includes your all-day activity exercises like walking, running, cycling, climbing, Yoga, Basketball, Football, Badminton, Skipping, and swimming
{STRESS BUSTER} It includes Breathing Exercise which allows you to monitor and guide your breathing with the help of this exercise. Use this feature to keep your stress away

Are these Maxima/Timex branded Smartwatches priced under 5K good enough?
I was thinking to buy one of these for myself after my Samsung Fit e band stopped charging, but reviews on Amazon are mixed. I don't want to invest more than 5K on these bands as none of them work for more than 2-3 years.

they should be fine as a digital watch. but not for fitness tracking. i was quite happy with my pebble. it did not have any fitness tracker iirc. but it worked great as a smartwatch. as in i got notifications etc. and they were useful.

wait for the recently announced fitbit charge 5 i guess. it's their first product under google i believe. and it seems quite nice. should be under 15K. unless you want a fitness tracker that looks like a watch.

In most Fitbit reviews as well people are complaining about poor battery life.
My past fitness band (Mi 2 and Samsung Fit e), battery lasted for 5-6-7 days, and they were food at step tracking and sleep tracking.
I would be happy to get these 3 things in any Smartwatch 😀
I may even go for Samsung Active 2 (Tizen OS) if its price drops near to 10K. Since Samsung would no more support Tizen OS so not willing to pay 17-18K price. Active 2 has got overall good reviews on Amazon.

they are going to be better than wearos smartwatches. even the latest samsung watches have people cribbing about battery life. with all features enabled, you get one day battery life. max people reported on a reddit thread i read was around 4 days.

i plan to get fitbit charge 4 if it gets closer to 10K with offers. though charge 3 is priced at 12K so it's probably going to be priced at 15+ at launch i guess.

Reactions: SVK