Mass action plan to get night unlimited usage

• Thread starter Thread starter robert0909
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 8,735
It seems most ppl here want unlimited use just to keep d/l stuff as though the world is going to come to an end. Anyways, keep waiting, ull get unlimited at cheap prices one day for sure.The day is not far away and we shall have reason to rejoice.

I'd like to bitch-slap the BSNL_CMD's ass out to hell for that comment...What if I want to download ONE free Linux distro??? 3 or 4 CDs... 700 MB each.. thats about 2-3 GB of data...With a 1 GB download limit.. I have to pay what? Rs 2000 to 4000/- for the freakin FREE software??? What if I like to listen to online radio a couple of hours per day??? at 128kbps how much data download do you think that needs?"just to keep d/l stuff as though the world is going to come to an end" BITE MY ASS you freakthats why I say... no need to ask for unlimited, it will just scare the ISP idiots... just ask for REASONABLE download limits...like 3 GB for 256kbps, 15 GB for 512kbps and 30 GB for 1 mbps... at the same exorbitant prices... (Rs 3500/-, and more, per month for the 1mbps BSNL connection) is still reasonable for the time being until theres some competition in the market...

I repeat....DO NOT ask for UNLIMITED if you ever talk to a BSNL person.. it will just scare them off..ask for REASONABLE limits.. .and explain what you mean... downloading linux, free software, watching movie trailers... downloading service packs... virus updates... listening to online radio... and explain how much data that takes...explain that a 256 kbps connection UNLIMITED can hog about 75 GB per month.. we're only asking for 3 to 5 GB per month !!!a 1 mbps connection can hog 300 GB per month if it was unlimited... we're only asking for 30 GB per month (at least I'm asking for that much at the same price)... thats like ONLY FREAKIN 10 PERCENT of the unlimited total...capice???

and for mass action... how about just walking into your bsnl office/exchange and politely explaining your concerns to the people there.. like the AGM/ADM whatever you call them...if you make stupid claims and demands they will just ignore you

What kind of mass action should be done...sign petitions or stuff like that ..will that help??

I thing we should use the mass media to highlight our woes. It can be a 1. Newspaper, 2. Radio, 3. Television or any thing else that could have an impact.Then there is petitioning through 1. E-mail, 2. Letters etc.If nothing work out tools like indefinite relay fasting before the BSNL office etc. could come in handy!!! :lol: 😀 :lol:

...Right so when can we see in the news that robert starting an indefinite food strike before Bsnl HQ..pretty soon i guess

See we have to understand one thing, any Tom, Dick and Harry like me sitting on indefinite fast would not produce the desired result.But, I am 100% confident that some one of the stature of "Abdulrahman" sitting on indefinite strike could have a nation wide impact. In fact BSNL would agree to give a 1Mbps unlimited connection to all, with immediate effect.

Accha...say me the time and date and i will join u for our struggle of 1Mbps connection that too unlimited but that will cost around 15k...ready???

Originally posted by vishalrao@Jul 17 2005, 10:36 AM
I'd like to bitch-slap the BSNL_CMD's ass out to hell for that comment...

What if I want to download ONE free Linux distro??? 3 or 4 CDs... 700 MB each.. thats about 2-3 GB of data...

With a 1 GB download limit.. I have to pay what? Rs 2000 to 4000/- for the freakin FREE software??? What if I like to listen to online radio a couple of hours per day??? at 128kbps how much data download do you think that needs?
"just to keep d/l stuff as though the world is going to come to an end" BITE MY ASS you freak

thats why I say... no need to ask for unlimited, it will just scare the ISP idiots... just ask for REASONABLE download limits...

like 3 GB for 256kbps, 15 GB for 512kbps and 30 GB for 1 mbps... at the same exorbitant prices... (Rs 3500/-, and more, per month for the 1mbps BSNL connection) is still reasonable for the time being until theres some competition in the market...
[snapback]16654[/snapback]
[/quote]

Quite a desperate case it seems. You need medical attention right away. WHy dont you switch to a service provider who offers u unlimited within your spending liking. BSNL may well follow suit and offer a similar pack.

i'm going in for 64kbps unlimited option of vsnl from next month. the speed may not be so high, but i do have unlimited.. :angry: Pupudada!p.s.: these bsnl guys have a commitment to trai for providing a minimum number of connections by jan 2006. let us all leave their connections and see... am confident that will force them to take drastic action. these idiots are taking us for granted. this is just my humble opinion!

let us all????how many members in this forum have BSNL???do u think it'll even matter to them???? 🙄

...Pupudada ..i know one thing for sure.Nobody is leaving dataone. I know how most of the persons think. They simply keep on cribbling their service but never bother to change to a diff ISP. The reason :- they have to spend more money to get up the things installed. So its useless hoping for a mass action. Even now i c people disconnecting their regular ISPs and getting a new bsnl connection even after july 1. And after they realise the limit they just shout around but never bother to change the connection again. This is their mentality and the govt is aware of this.

leaving chandigarh for gurgaon was a tough step for me to take 😛 required me leaving my house to leave sify to get airtel 🙂