Mask recommendations

Guys, I need some recommendations for mask for a senior citizen especially for long duration and reduced fog buildup. I wanted to purchase it for my dad and he is insisting for a mask with a valve to avoid build up of fog. While we know we can't get the best of both while using N95(good protection, uncomfortable for long use, fog build up)
Does anyone has any idea which one should I go for?

I am using Jockey masks ...no air escape near nose area . Highest wearing time was 5 hours. Not suffocating. great comfort ........real good protection with multi layers same like N95

It is the best balance between protection and comfort which is your required case

Still nothing beats a N95 in terms of protection. Stay away from Wildcraft masks

220 for 2

Last edited:
Any idea about fogging of glasses. He has big specs and at times he won't wear speaks as it makes it impossible to see it.
I did read reviews about Jockey on Amazon and barring one, all mentioned fogging.. 🙁

What about 3 ply masks? They're not bad or inferior in terms of protecting you from the virus. We wear N95 here, because we're dealing with the virus and pollution.

Just received a pack of four Jockey masks. They seem to be perfect. No fogging on the glasses, and they're comfortable.

Thanks... Will get a pair for him.
What size did you go for? How to determine which size fits best for our face?

What's a good mask with respirator? My glasses keep fogging up with the normal ones.

Aren't respirator masks worse in terms of spreading covid?

I wear my glasses on top of the mask, then it doesn't fog up