• Thread starter durgeshbharti
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 2,175
N

nand.girnar

ISP
currently
When i searched for Maruti Swift Fire incidents, i come across 4-5 such accidents for Swift alone and other Maruti models were not considered."Maruti Swift Zxi vehicle (Owned by my Close friend) caught fire while parked and locked at our residence at Jaipur near mansarovar on 9th November 2010." The company says no manufacturing fault :-(A charred to death when the CNG-fuelled car he was driving caught fire on Thursday forenoon in East Punjabi Bagh here.The victim, Vipul Verma, who ran a paint shop, had left home for his shop in his Maruti Swift car.50-year-old businessman was

A

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
ISP
N/A
And there will be a long line of people waiting to get hold of this one. Because it is a 'Maruti'

M

maniche786

ISP
Brodband
I think thats gonna be the most demanded car in india

T

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
i think its ugly:aglerks: and pugli....:dejection:

M

maniche786

ISP
Brodband
yeah you are right it seems like ugly and pugli, but as we all know we need a car with good mileage, low maintainace and cheap at cost only.

R

rajadeep

Regular
ISP
MTNL 849NU
It looks better than the previous version(which I own)... Noone can deny the incredible VFM factor of this car... & now it has better interiors & musics system which makes it even more VFM even though the trunk is reduced...

manu1991

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
When I went to the Maruti showroom, there was a whiteboard at the Entrance. Dzire VDi - expected delivery date - Mid October.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
heh. 5 months does not look like that long for a diesel from maruti :D

Nishant

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, Bharat Fiber
Maruti Suzuki Dzire Unveiled In India - NDTV CarAndBike

RP3Nxpd.jpg

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
all companies are now going for taller grills. ford figo gained it in the latest version. interiors on this seems better. maruti seems to be replicating the interior of ignis on this one. this kind of interior is something you see on luxury cars. veritical. not curved. so you have more space in the front row.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
ZRpRdXE.png

so much waste for the car that would be mostly used in the taxi segment.