Maruti Suzuki Dzire

When i searched for Maruti Swift Fire incidents, i come across 4-5 such accidents for Swift alone and other Maruti models were not considered."Maruti Swift Zxi vehicle (Owned by my Close friend) caught fire while parked and locked at our residence at Jaipur near mansarovar on 9th November 2010." The company says no manufacturing fault :-(A charred to death when the CNG-fuelled car he was driving caught fire on Thursday forenoon in East Punjabi Bagh here.The victim, Vipul Verma, who ran a paint shop, had left home for his shop in his Maruti Swift car.50-year-old businessman was

And there will be a long line of people waiting to get hold of this one. Because it is a 'Maruti'

yeah you are right it seems like ugly and pugli, but as we all know we need a car with good mileage, low maintainace and cheap at cost only.

It looks better than the previous version(which I own)... Noone can deny the incredible VFM factor of this car... & now it has better interiors & musics system which makes it even more VFM even though the trunk is reduced...

When I went to the Maruti showroom, there was a whiteboard at the Entrance. Dzire VDi - expected delivery date - Mid October.

Maruti Suzuki Dzire Unveiled In India - NDTV CarAndBike

RP3Nxpd.jpg

all companies are now going for taller grills. ford figo gained it in the latest version. interiors on this seems better. maruti seems to be replicating the interior of ignis on this one. this kind of interior is something you see on luxury cars. veritical. not curved. so you have more space in the front row.