Maruti 800

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 98,254
@ veena...There are still other cars in the market you could look at...if you are primarily going to drive it then i10 would be good,also A*...With both these cars you need not worry about A.S.S...

looks like Chevrolet Beat! 😕

all auto companies now launching there small car in india .... i like the nano though .. and its suitable for tall people too .. where as u get cramped in alto and need to do lot of adjustment ...

Will this ever happen? They are way too emotional about it. They might continue running it in the remotest of villages where the emission norms haven't been updated.

Bringing curtains down on the glorious saga of the Maruti 800 model, Maruti Suzuki India has stopped production of the iconic car brand that had been carrier for millions of Indian middle class families, since last month, said senior official of the auto maker here Friday. C V Raman, Executive Director MSIL, said though the car production has stopped, spare parts will be available for customers for the next 8-10 years as per rules.
Maruti 800 has no more 'miles to go' — www.thehindu.com

The best car of its time, loved it ( 2nd gen model ) 🙂

I once sat in the original model at my full grown height. I was like...WHAT IS THIS? A CAR FOR MIDGETS?#nooffensetomidgets

lol 1st one was actually a import from Japan. 2nd gen one they actually made it in India, more according to our heights 😀 almost :tongue:

yup. i am talking about the import edition. it was so cramped. man. i have no idea how people drove it. i mean some of them probably 'upgraded' from ambassador or padmini both of which are/were quite spacious in comparison.