market has rejected LINUX desktops

• Thread starter Thread starter essbebe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 6,218
MS Sponsored article. They must not have seen latest Ubuntu :dance:

no its partially true, linux is still not getting popularity basically because there is no firm marketing, not many classes for linux, hardware guys cant troubleshoot linux problems easily.

wow somehow I love this article... all geeks of ubuntu.... its time to think that you are only one in hundred !its one free user for 99 others who are willing to pay !

wow somehow I love this article... all geeks of ubuntu.... its time to think that you are only one in hundred !

its one free user for 99 others who are willing to pay !

its one free user for 99 others who are willing to pay or Pirate :rofl:

We (Linux Users) are the most happiest Computer Users (without viruses, without paying a penny for the OS, without BOD and without a unstable OS).

And thats completely true!!

The next version of Mint i.e Mint 8 is going to be exiciting according to the developers...I hope that is true....I am using Mint 7 and this is pretty equal to xp with all the minty tools....Linux rocks....!!!!!!.

We (Linux Users) are the most happiest Computer Users (without viruses, without paying a penny for the OS, without BOD and without a unstable OS).

Totally Agree:thumbsup:

I agree with you. In case of virus attack on windows I use live cd of linux and recover files.

i don't remember suffering from a malware attack on my windows machine for a long time now. you guys are probably doing it wrong.

so why not scan the pen drive as soon as you insert it on your machine! thats the first thing i would do. 🙂